Insurance Sales Representatives
We’re looking for motivated Insurance Sales Representatives!
You’ll do great in this role and would be the best fit for our team if you are:
- A confident, enthusiastic people-person with a positive attitude.
- Courageous, entrepreneurial, and not afraid to try new things.
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding goals and targets.
- Intellectually curious, looking to learn, develop and grow your Life Insurance and sales skills.
- Able to make natural connections, overcome objections and be persuasive.
- Enthusiastic about working in an encouraging, energetic, and supportive team culture.
- Open to receiving coaching and feedback.
- Well organized and able to smartly prioritize your time.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Generates leads and creates a client base with new and existing customers.
- Maintains excellent product knowledge of all Life and Health insurance products.
- Performs fact finding, identifying needs and recommend solutions, based on the client needs.
- Advises potential policyholders of the benefits of various Life and Health products.
- Prepares quotes on Life and Health insurance products for potential policyholders.
- Makes presentations to prospective customers both online and in person.
- Provides exceptional customer service from initial call to onboarding and thereafter.
- Responds efficiently to requests from prospects and existing clients for information on Life and Health insurance products.
- Communicates sales opportunities and suggestions to management.
- Takes initiative in identifying other opportunities or markets and expand awareness of the products and services offered.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, tradeshows, conferences, marketing events and establishing personal networks.
- Submits sales status reports, including activity, closings, pipeline and adherence to goals.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with all employees and customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and necessary for the development of ICBL.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Six (6) CXC General or ‘O’ Level certificates including Mathematics and English.
- Must have sound organizing and planning skills and ability to deal with customers in a professional yet pleasant manner.
- Introduction to Insurance and Financial Services Certificate would be an asset.
- Superior rapport-building, customer service and communication skills that demonstrate professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal, information-gathering, collaborative and prospecting skills.
- Strong presentation skills enhanced by a superior professional appearance.
- Formal sales training around prospecting, building rapport, selling value, and closing sales would be an asset.
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office etc.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Deadline Date for Applications
Friday, March 18, 2022