IT Project Management Consultant
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified persons to provide IT Project Management consulting services for the period June 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
Scope of Works
Successfully plans and delivers critical IT and Business initiatives.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to maintain control of projects, while resolving issues and dependencies.
- Manages project scope and change management to ensure successful implementation.
- Determines business requirements and scope in association with Business Subject Matter Experts.
- Develops business cases, reports and presentations to support key decisions for implementation.
- Develops budget and associated project artifacts including project plans and schedules, to support the project implementation and deliver required functionality to the business.
- Manages vendor relationships ensuring all requirements are complete as per project scope.
- Develops metrics of success and methodologies to track with the business heads.
- Negotiates business and technical resources required to deliver the scope items within projects.
- Delivers projects on plan and budget, reporting to the stakeholders on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in the insurance field would be an asset.
- Must possess the highest level of professionalism, confidentiality, sound morals and ethics, with the ability to develop trusting and effective working relationships with colleagues across the organization.
- Results oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
A competitive consultant fee will be offered.
Deadline Date for Applications
May 31, 2021